D2 Case Study - Amelia Island Rentals
Amelia Island Rentals is a Rental agency in Fernandina Beach, Florida. They hired D2 because of the following issues:
- Underperforming Sales of Rentals
- High cost per renter acquired
- Inefficient and ineffective use of their advertising budget
D2 Advertising Was Hired To Execute & Improve Search Campaigns
- Client could not identify what geographic markets were their best source for quality reservations
- Identify Target Markets – Where To Spend Ad Dollars
- Grow rental volume
- Reduce cost per renter acquired
- Increased internet leads from 650 per month to 1,500 per month in the first 12 months
- Increased closing ratio from 6% to 10% in the same 12-months
- By Focusing Ad Delivery On Those Specific Target Markets, D2 Increased Budget Effectiveness 39%.
- Completed An Analysis Via Google Analytics And Demonstrated That 80% Of Reservations Game From Four States: Georgia, Texas, Alabama, And Tennessee. The Remaining 20% Were From Florida
- By Reducing Ad Delivery To Only Those Specific Areas, We Were Able To Increase Our Effectiveness In Budget By Almost 39%, Reducing Cost Per Acquired Renter From $120/Stay To $80/Stay
- When The BP Oil Spill Hit And Began To Devastate The Gulf Of Mexico And Florida West Coast Tourist We Immediately Built Out New Campaigns Targeting Those People Who Had Booked A Family Vacation On The West Coast And Needed To Quickly Change Venue Due To Circumstances
- In the first 3 months we exceeded the rental revenue projection for the entire year.
- And Had Increased Advertising ROI To 235%
An Unheard Of Return For Travel And Tourism During That Time.
- By Focusing Ad Delivery On Specific Target Markets – Increase Advertising Effectiveness By Almost 39%
- Reduced Cost Per Acquired Renter From $120/Stay To $80/Stay.
- Within 3 Months: We Had Exceeded Rental Revenue Projections For The Entire Year And Had Increased Advertising ROI To 235%
Word of mouth
Brittani and her team at D2 rock. They did a great job partnering with us to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our advertising.
It has been a pleasure and a gift to have her on my side all these years.
As I said, they are the best.